Monday 27 January 2014

LATE NIGHT

I stayed up well past my bedtime last night, watching Shawn and Catherine's wedding and The Grammy awards.

The Bachelor wedding was long but the vows were beautiful and so worth the wait! It was definitely "Grown Sexy" just what the bride requested. Since my Mom has been here I've not missed one Bachelor episode, it has been nice to watch it together. For our big TV night last night Husband made arancini balls stuffed with marble cheese and some marinara sauce on the side. So much work goes into them but whooooo... they were delicious, so delicious that I did a little thank you dance. *laugh out loud*  It was no Beyonce Grammy dance, but it was pretty darn close- ha, ha!

After the wedding Husband yawned and headed for bed and Mom and I stayed up to watch the prerecorded Grammy's. I was in music heaven for two hours.  Beyonce & Hubby, Pink, Legend, Katy, Swifty and so many others made up the perfect remedy for staying up past my bed time.



Epic Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment