Thursday 2 January 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS INDEED

We skated we sledded & we built a wee snowman.  We finished our visit off this morning with some village shopping.

I mentioned to Steve today how easy and  how lovely it was being in such a small space with all three kids. Steve, Euan, Romilly and I shared a bedroom and they gave us no trouble. This trip has made me a believer in shared rooms- yes I've said it Steve!

We bathed and put the babies to bed last night and Steve and little C went to the mountain to take advantage of the Innertubing that Intrawest offered us free with our room. They had a great evening together, but said the lines were HUGE! I'm glad we went up Wednesday and the boys went snowboarding Thursday- great planning on our part to beat the crowds.

It was the perfect little after Christmas getaway but we are all happy to be back in our own beds and have all the comforts of home at arms length again. I'm off to make Steve and Connor turkey nachos while they play a few hands of cribbage.

Happy Holidays! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment