Thursday 19 December 2013

DECEMBER 18 2008

5 years ago today my friend Shannon introduced me to this amazing man. 

It was a whirlwind romance from the minute I walked through the pub doors and introduced myself, just a few minutes late. I had just come from home where I blew out the power of the entire mansion apartments I was living in on South Park St. in Halifax. Steve had the most electric eyes and engaging smile. 

Timing is a wonderful thing, had it been any sooner or later we may not be where we are today. Married with 3 beautiful children and always looking for our next adventure, be it big or small. 

 I sit here and think, how can we have fit so much into just five short years? Then I smile, imagine how much we can fit into a life time!! 

Happy anniversary my love. In this complicated, busy life you are and  always will be my favourite person to hang out with and my very best friend. 





No comments:

Post a Comment