Friday 20 December 2013

CHRISTMAS PANIC

This was the best part of my night. I made us hot chocolate, decorated the basement tree and hung lights in C's room; he flies from London, Heathrow in two sleeps.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm in a Christmas panic. I'm not sure I have everything I need. We went to BC and celebrated Christmas there and it's taking me some time to get geared up for our next one. Good thing Steve and I work well under pressure!

I wrapped presents and put them under the tree today. This was pretty impressive, because Euan was all over me. Now if we can keep him away from the presents and the tree until Christmas morning. This is the first year we've had to worry about Euan destroying the tree and opening presents. We've tied our tree to the wall from two angles and explained not to touch the tree or the ornaments, which  translates to toddler Euan as touch them as much as possible- bless him!

Is everyone feeling the last minute pressure of Christmas or have some of you had it sorted for months now?

Happy Friday! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment