Sunday 3 November 2013

OMG PUMPKIN MUFFINS

It's been a few years since my "I love you my little muffin" post. Last week at book club our host Liz made the most delicious little pumpkin butterscotch muffins I had to try the recipe myself. Today I am going to Mary's Lia Sophia jewelry party-it's the perfect opportunity to try out this recipe. We stopped at PC land to pick up the muffin tins and ingredients on the way home from Sunday run club. I think I can hear Husband starting them now-my plan worked perfectly, feed Romilly and fingers crossed. Steve and Euan would bake. *wink*

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease mini-muffin pan with cooking spray.
Sift together the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, butter, and pumpkin in a separate bowl. Mix the flour mixture with the egg mixture. Stir in the butterscotch chips; pour into each cup of the muffin pan to about 3/4 full.
Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 10 to 12 minutes.

Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment