Monday 7 October 2013

IT RAINED

It rained, we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch like I had planned, instead we spent the morning at Wakefield Inn and Spa for some much needed TLC. Anna and I went for massages and after met the boys for the Sunday brunch. After four months of breastfeeding, it was nice having someone work the knots out.

We came home fed Romilly and I crashed on the couch for an hour while the Tranter's did one last tour of Ottawa. Our British friends leave tomorrow. They haven't done too badly for a two week visit; Hockey game, GG's garden party, Parliament Hill, ByWard Market, The Canadian Mint Montreal F1 track and Biosphere, Gatineau Park- Pink Lake, Wakefield and now they are off to see Niagara and Toronto before flying out late next week. I've had such a lovely visit with my dear friends and feel pretty blessed that they came to see Canada. Our kids were very sweet together, and provided some great entertainment the past few weeks. Travel safe Tranter's! xoxo

I will be crawling under a rock for a few days hoping to recover before birthday celebrations ensue. We had planned to spend my birthday in Halifax but Steve and I are both feeling the effects of a long summer of entertaining and will be taking some much needed down time this month.




No comments:

Post a Comment