Tuesday 1 October 2013

HELLO

I haven't been fully committed to my blog the past few months. Romilly was born, Connor spent the summer with us and we have had endless company ( which I love ) We don't sleep much these days. It means blogging has been on the back burner. This is the first time I have not made my blog a priority, other than a few short mini breaks over the past three years. I miss writing and sharing our life. I miss a lot of things; calling my parents every day, endless hours of alone time, shopping, friends, movies, date night, TRAVEL.  I have a lot to be thankful for in place of the things I miss. Yesterday Euan held his sisters hand and they smiled at each other. 

One of my angels of the north is visiting from England and we've been spending time this week showing them around Ottawa. 

This morning we are all going to Montreal. A lovely trip to check out the trees changing colour, eat some good food, do a little shopping. We might do a little more or a little less. Going with the kids for me, means spontaneous adventure based on how they are feeling. 

Happy October!



No comments:

Post a Comment