Tuesday 15 October 2013

CHANGE

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend, maybe you were eating turkey, spending time with family and friends or just taking a much needed break from the the hectic schedules that happen in day to day life. We spent time with some great families eating! LOL, we had the Perry/Stoutenburg clan over for for a eggnog pancake breakfast & went for dinner at the Dorey/Duffley's. As Mrs. Duffley said "a meal is always better shared with company." I totally agree Corena, and thank you for sharing your home, your family and your table with us. We've had so much to be thankful for this year. Besides the obvious, great friends & our amazing big family. We welcomed two nephews to the bunch this month; Steve's sis gave birth to twins! I can't wait to see their sweet little faces in person. 

So much has changed in 1 year. I'm not a huge fan of change, but when you have babies in your life change is inevitable and constant.  This is Euan and I last year in one of my favourite parks in NS. Euan wasn't even a year old yet and I was pregnant with Romilly. We are back at the same time of year again. One thing that will stay the same though, L is coming to visit and said she would take fall family pictures again. I have a few  beautiful places in mind. We've started to get out a lot more and because of that I'm enjoying our new home more. I have some pretty great dates on my calender this fall. One of them as I mentioned is L's visit. We talked about seeing Flash Dance while she is here. My friend Carri also mentioned the Legally Blonde is playing, so I'm going to see if I can book tickets for that this week.  

If you get a moment let me know what your thankful for or what great things you have planned this fall, I'd love to hear about it. LLBC xo


1 comment:

  1. I so needed to read this today! I am BEYOND excited for our annual visit together!

    ReplyDelete