Wednesday 9 October 2013

PINK LAKE

About 17km past the entrance to Gatineau Park you will find the most beautiful little hike at Pink Lake. It's a short hike 2.5km but it is mighty. 

I was happily surprised to see a lot of "baby wearing" Moms & Dads out. There were so many that I thought it was a planned group outing, sadly no-just a few friends getting out on a gloriously warm fall day! 

I often see groups of new born mothers together and wonder how they met?
Maybe birth classes? I didn't take any birth classes for Romilly. I am regretting this decision now after seeing some great bonds and friendships that form through them. I have met some really great moms at play group with Euan though and I am looking forward to developing those friendships more this fall. 

We had such a busy summer that I didn't get a chance to do much with anyone. I am really feeling ready to get back to some of the things I love doing. I think the biggest reason for this is the fall beauty around me. The weather has been perfect for getting out and enjoying some trails. Euan was awesome on the hike he almost walked the entire trail on his own. I think we might go back today and try it again, or maybe find another great trail a little closer to home. LLBC xo





No comments:

Post a Comment