Monday 16 September 2013

SUPER SUNDAY

Today was pretty awesome.

I had some really special quality cuddle time with Euan after his nap.

I won the lottery...2 numbers is a free ticket; I believe, this was because I bought Daddy Walker a ticket too. Pay it forward people!

Thanks to inspiring L, I had my first fall Starbucks drink a Salted Caramel Mocha. You know those little testers they sometimes hand out? that's all I really needed, but the tall one I ordered was delicious.

This afternoon I spent some time alone (heaven) shopping at Walmart; I bought a few bits for Romilly's room. It's looking awesome! The mattress my Dad ordered for her room was delivered Friday. This weekend we worked on her lamp & shade, painted some letters & hung up the new curtain rod. I can't wait to finish it and take the final pictures.

I bought Euan a kitchen set a Walmart for no reason at all, other than I knew he would totally love it, and he did. He played with it all afternoon- we all had a go! Daddy Walker joked- it's the only time he had seen me in the kitchen, the cheek of him! 

Yep, Sunday September 15 was a pretty amazing day.

Gratitude. LLBC xo




No comments:

Post a Comment