Monday 23 September 2013

FALL- FAMILY- RUN

The first day of fall is finally here but our family has been enjoying fall festivities for the past few weeks now. I took one last dip in the pool last week while my Dad was here just to make sure summer was over, Brrrr... it was freezing!

We've have had a few warm days the last few weeks but yesterday and today screamed fall. The Canada Army Run was a great way to mark the first weekend of fall. We bundled up the kids at six am and headed to the city to join the 22,000 other people taking part in the Army Run . It was such a nice course to run. This city is beautiful.

As I've said many times fall is my favourite season. This weekend I went through my closet. I put all my maternity clothes in a bag to give to charity. ( very sad face ) I packed up all my summer clothes and put them away and pulled all my fall clothes out of storage and washed them. I can't wait to wear my first turtleneck.

I bought Euan the Radio Flyer Scooter and gave it to him last week. We all had a good chuckle watching him try to figure out how to ride it. I think he needs a little bit longer though. By next summer he'll be a pro!

I wonder what lovely surprises this fall will bring for our family. Happy fall friends! xoxo



1 comment: