Friday 2 August 2013

GARDEN

If you want to be happy for a day, pick a tomato. If you want to be happy for a week, read a book. If you want to be happy for a year, get married. If you want to be happy for life, have a garden. 

We picked these from our veg garden today and Connor sent me a picture of this big beautiful Dahlia that I planted in the pool house window boxes. My mom and I have been chatting this week on how rewarding it is to have a garden. Ottawa has been cooler the last few weeks, it has done wonders for my plants. Now if only I could sort out my front lawn-maybe next year. 





1 comment:

  1. Those tomatoes look so lovely! Can't wait for mine to ripen. I have lots but they're still very green. That said I have lots of blueberries so I'm not complaining. ;)

    ReplyDelete