Thursday 25 July 2013

THREE

And then there was three...

Connor arrived safely from the UK yesterday. We celebrated his belated birthday with BBQ'd burgers, homemade purple coleslaw & cake. 

There won't be a close up of the cake this year. It wasn't my finest masterpiece. It was meant to be a soccer ball but- I am a 24 hour milk drive through with one child and the other just wanted to climb up on the counter and eat the cake. My soccer ball turned into a chocolate chip world. If only I had long spaghetti arms like my husband, he cooks with Romilly in the Ergo and lasso's Euan with the other arm. He amazes me! 

Happy to have all our kids in one house again. LLBC xo

1 comment:

  1. Laura Stanford25 July 2013 at 22:03

    Connor looks so good! Shorter hair, very handsome! I miss him!

    ReplyDelete