Monday 24 June 2013

ON THE HUNT

We are on the hunt for a great park. Ottawa has some beautiful parks. I'm looking forward to visiting a lot this summer and finding 
"the one."

 Friday was Euan's last Wiggles & Giggles class this term. We celebrated our last day at Tim Horton's with a few friends, it was a great day!

 I had a Mom date with Dawn over the weekend. We lunched at Options jazz lounge while the boys ordered pizza and hung out at the park near our house. Dawn and I sipped on wine, checked out the  golf course views and swapped family gossip... a perfect girls afternoon. 

Romilly is 17 days old today. We are still working on a routine. Breastfeeding all hours is taking some getting used to again. Although I feel like a bit like a zombie this morning, I am so much more confident and overall less stressed with baby two. I've bounced back a lot quicker; after two weeks I am feeling almost back to normal. It might be all the sunshine, but I'm pretty sure the stress in my life for my last pregnancy was the reason it took longer to recover- whatever the reason I'm feeling GREAT! (said like Tony the Tiger) Yesterday, Steve took the kids to the park and washed the car; it was so quiet in the house I wasn't sure if I should shower or nap- nap won and it was bliss. No listening for breathing or feeding, just pure silence which allowed me to have some deep sleep. In the evening, the boys went swimming while Romilly and I enjoyed the poolside sun. 

Happy Monday and Happy first day of Wimbledon L! xoxo 


1 comment:

  1. Laura Stanford25 June 2013 at 01:11

    happy first day of wimbledon to you too!

    ReplyDelete