Friday 14 June 2013

NECKTIE NAPKINS

I saw this super cool idea on Baby Center Blog for our  Father's Day table setting. We are having a low key & restful weekend here. I am looking forward to getting some spring back in my step-recovery for me is always the hard part.

 Yesterday we all went for a "Sunday drive" just to get out of the house. Whenever I am blue or in need of a pick me up, a long drive around a fabulous neighbourhood cheers me up. I love old homes in established areas with beautiful gardens. In Ottawa there are some really great neighbourhoods and the best part is that they are all new to me! When I lived in Halifax I enjoyed a drive out to Eaglewood in Bedford or all the old houses around Quinpool and Dalhousie. In Victoria it's always Oakbay and Beach Drive. In Bristol we would drive out to Westin Super Mare and I would show Steve the fantastic retirement homes they have along the seaside that we could potentially live out our last days in. 

Have an awesome Father's Day Dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment