Monday 10 June 2013

I'M IN LOVE

I'm in love with my beautiful little life. We aren't perfect and we have had some bumps along the way but I feel lucky for the blessings we've been given.

I haven't had time to write Romilly's birth story yet. Having a second child is obviously a lot more work. This morning we went back to the birthing unit to get Romilly another blood test for jaundice. (we have to do this every day until her test results improve.)  I'm breast feeding Romilly as much as possible right now to help improve the jaundice. After feeding it's super important to us to spend time with Euan and after that if possible I squeeze in a nap- it's nap time. Yesterday during nap time I filled out Romilly's baby book.. I'll forget the little details if I don't do it now.

We have also been trying to keep up with everyone excited about her arrival. Whoo, exciting times and I'm loving every moment she is a dream. I can't believe it's Monday and I had her Friday afternoon It's already been four days; this makes me very emotional. When you don't get a lot of sleep the days just roll on without you noticing. I'm going to try to soak up every minute with my little bugs.

-Loving life being Christy xx


2 comments:

  1. Laura Stanford11 June 2013 at 01:11

    I'm loving life being a part of your special life! Rest well, and I know you will remember all of the little details - you always do <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to a visit with you soon L!

    ReplyDelete