Wednesday 5 June 2013

39

I am 39 weeks and thankful for the beautiful breezy weather we had this week. Having experienced some really hot weather earlier this month I feel sorry for the Ontario Moms due later this summer. 

I know her late entrance will be on me. My husband is super early for everything and with much effort gets me there too. Euan is exactly like him; he came early at 37 weeks. I have a feeling my little lady bug might be more like her Momma when it comes to timing-she will come when she is good and ready or have a little help getting there.  I asked Steve to have a chat with her last night but he is much more communicative with the babies once they are out. I think he feels silly talking to my belly. 

I need to stop being scared about my water breaking and have a date night this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment