Tuesday 14 May 2013

MOVIE MADNESS

I have myself dizzily booked up today. Music play group, a baby reels movie with Carri, Olivia & Euan. ( we are seeing The Great Gatspy if the kids cooperate.) The OVM's are hosting this free viewing today-thank you!

Tonight I am meeting Dawn for our movie/dinner date-probably our last one before I have baby. Yes I am going to the theater two times today. I didn't check the calender, before I said yes to Dawn. 

I have been feeling very sluggish the last few days. Hopefully I will get over this feeling because my due date isn't until June 10th. No matter how much I would love to have my Sweet Pea today. I have to prepare myself for the reality that she might come on time or even late. Daddy Walker is routing for his birthday on May 29th.

 Any other guesses out there? Xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment