Wednesday 29 May 2013

CHAPTERS LOOT

E and I went to Chapters this morning and we picked out a few gifts for his baby sister. The kids section in Kanata is awesome; they have trains, wiggly tunnels, colouring & lots of books. When Euan is just a bit older it will be the perfect play date place. Right now he would take the entire store out in minutes.

 I miss going to Chapters alone. It was a guilty pleasure of mine in my late twenties. I would spend Sundays at Mic Mac Chapters in front of the fire with a Starbucks and a few interesting books.

I saw my bro-in-law's Mum today in the magazine section; I was well jealous of her leisure time. At one time she was chasing around 3 busy boys. You have to have huge respect for that. She has earned her alone time.

 I wonder if she was envious of me today? Hmmmm.... 9 months pregnant, chasing Euan around while trying to have an adult conversation. *chuckle* Definitely Not! 


No comments:

Post a Comment