Wednesday 24 April 2013

L&C'S PERFECT BRISTOL DAY

I received this text from L today- It made me smile and dream of past days spent with great company; when stress would melt away with a visit to any of these places or sometimes all! L and I are often on the same dream page.

Thanks friend xoxoxo

"Today, I would love to be waking up on Meridian Vale - have eggs benny and loose leaf tea, stroll down to Cath Kidston followed by a Starbucks. Walk down to links of London and buy a new link, pop in for a pret smoked meat and ham toastie with lemonade, get fresh popcorn from the movie theatre and see an afternoon chick flick, have an afternoon nap on the blue coaches in the front room, dinner at Jamie's and a pint at the eldon house <3 "

2 comments:

  1. I mean seriously, could this dream day get better?! Love it! Miss it!

    ReplyDelete