Monday 29 April 2013

CLASSES


Husband took a deck course this weekend at Home Depot. While he was in class Euan and I perused the isles. We bought paint, crown molding  & seeds for our vegetable garden.


I have put together a summer wish list which includes this space saver hose. Yes I have a hose on my wish list. I dislike dragging around a huge hose and even more putting it away. This beauty will hopefully solve all my problems. 

The pool is open! Steve went to pool school on Friday night and came home with everything we need to make it sparkle. We can't swim in it yet but it's open and it looks very inviting. It won't be long now. 

I had my last Michael's Wilton cake class this weekend. I'm done, and I finished with some pretty awesome skills. I will miss seeing the lovely group of girls every weekend. It's time to take a little cake break before moving on to the second Wilton class. 

For my last project I dedicated the cake to Heather. Yesterday was her birthday.. Happy Birthday H! it turned out beautifully.
















Here are some of the other pictures I took yesterday Euan climbed up on his high chair in the morning to take out some of my drying flowers....  Julina below made the awesome watermelon transfer cake. I took a picture of my certificate of completion.















No comments:

Post a Comment