Thursday 21 March 2013

STROM NORDIC

This weekend I'm off to Montreal with Dawn for a late International Woman's Day celebration.

Destination Strom Nordic Spa. The spa offers a thermal experience, based on the idea of alternating hot and cold cycles, followed by a period of full body relaxation. We will end it with a Signature Strom Massage. It looks heavenly!

I'm starting to feel like I should be a reviewing Spas for a travel magazine. I haven't traveled a lot this year but I definitely have been Spa-ing it up. My blog posts have been all about the pleasures I've experienced but I'm pretty sure I could come up with some fair criticisms; I even have some embarrassing but funny stories for a few of them. What a job that would be- getting paid to review spas- Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment