Wednesday 13 March 2013

SPRING SHOES

The snow has been melting over the weekend and since I was going to meet Jenn at the mall this morning I rummaged through my closet looking for my old flats; deciding at this point I might need a fresh pair this year.

The frustrating thing is ever since having Euan I seem to be in between sizes UK 5.5/6 CAN 7.5/8 and I'm not sure when this will change. I found these sweet little Hush Puppies and squeezed my feet into the smaller size. Jenn suggested Vaseline would cure the tightness of the shoe or I could use an insole. There is nothing more annoying to me than shoes that are too big. I will  stick with the smaller size and try out Jenn's Vaseline idea.

They are very comfortable and I'm hoping they are durable too. My last pair soft pair like this lasted me across Europe!




No comments:

Post a Comment