Wednesday 20 March 2013

SO THEY SAY, SPRING

,
Happy first day of spring!

The quote below is highly appropriate, in my neck of the woods anyway- It's a blizzard out there today.

My friend Candace shared this picture, it reminds me of my favourite memory of spring, when Anna took me to see the baby lambs in the English Lake District where I once lived in the UK. They were the sweetest thing I had ever seen.


"The first day of spring is one thing and the first spring day is another." - Henry Van Dyke

I brought my flats out a little too early last week but quickly learned my lesson. I'm back in my winter boots sloshing through the snow. Surely it can't last much longer. At least everyone is getting dumped on, except for my Mum who told me today she's been running around in her new spring tshirts enjoying the warm but windy Victorian weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment