Monday 25 March 2013

MONTREAL

I'm lying on the massage table near the end of a glorious massage thinking if she massages my face this will be the best massage I've ever had. She put her hands on my face and encircled my eyes and then gently swept her fingers over my ears, my ears! At the end she made a triangle over my eyes to shut out any light, a tunnel which brought me into a deep relaxation. It was bliss....

I wasn't sure I would follow Strom's thermal process as advised; I'm a wimp when it comes to cold water, but I did. After the hot tub or sauna I plunged into the cold pool and then went directly into one of the relaxation rooms. It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon spent with a great group of woman- you would never guess it was minutes from down town Montreal.


Saturday evening we dined at the Fusion Brazilian restaurant Senzala. The food was great and samba dancers entertained us all during dessert.  Montreal is a lot of fun, I can't wait to go back this summer.


3 comments:

  1. This sounds SO good! And your description of the massage...I must have one!

    ReplyDelete

  2. The benefits of Massage montreal are numerous and reflect on all 11 of your body’s organic systems. Rehabilitative Massage Therapy can bring about physical, mental and emotional changes.

    ReplyDelete