Thursday 7 March 2013

LUNCH DATE

Today I went on a lunch date with Husband; my perfect date. There are a few reasons why I prefer this time. We can bring Euan, we go early to avoid a lunch rush and usually get a intimate table or booth, restaurants offer great lunch deals & sometimes do course specials. I don't feel rushed at lunch (most nice restaurants have a 2 hour dining window in the evenings) Importantly I'm wide awake and in perfect date form (parents will understand) & Lastly we have hours to digest the food.

After lunch we strolled through Westboro and did a bit of window shopping another bonus for a midweek lunch date- the shops are open!

We ate at the Westboro Fish House. I had one of the best Caesars I've ever tasted, the atmosphere & the staff were great and I mostly enjoyed the food. I wasn't keen on the fish batter but the fish inside was delightful. Husband's fish tacos were yummy- I'll be trying them out at home at some point next week.

We left just in time- right before their lunch rush!




No comments:

Post a Comment