Tuesday 12 March 2013

DATE MONDAY

Spring isn't coming fast enough here so I have given it a little help (around my house anyway).

I have filled our living space with different colour tulips- I can't wait for them to bloom.

Yesterday was Husbands first Monday off and I planned a little date for us. A couples massage and a movie OZ The Great and Powerful. It was the first time Euan has been awake, fed and put to sleep with the sitter-they both did a brilliant job.

Our massages were lovely relaxing for me and very therapeutic for Steve, especially while training for Ottawa race week. Husband mentioned this week he had signed us both up for the Army run this year. I haven't raced since leaving NS but am looking forward to the extra challenge this Fall. I will definitely be joining a Running Room clinic to get ready for it.

The movie was good. I agree with most of the critics- great colour and visual effects but the story wasn't a favourite.

I love Husband taking Monday's off so far!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! racing is so much fun! Especially with your Hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No where near your abilities but hopefully it will be fun. C

    ReplyDelete