Thursday 28 February 2013

MORE SNOW

 I'm thinking about warmth and sunshine.

Last night I dreamt that I was swimming in our pool and today I woke up to this. I'm so close to booking another holiday and forgetting all about saving for a new bathroom. Husbands comment on all this snow was "look how pretty it is" This man is truly from Ontario and if you haven't guessed it by now, I'm a West Coast girl (Victoria) where it snows once a year if your lucky and we pray that that is on Christmas day.

I want to be sliding down the slide with Euan and watching him giggle in delight on the swing at our park across the street.

Now I know all you optimist would say there is plenty to do in the snow and trust me I've spent the last few months doing it. But my brain and body are screaming SPRING!!! short skirts, ballet flats & cardigans.

If you need me I'll be perusing the cheap holiday section of the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment