Monday 14 January 2013

STARFISH

I had a fabulous weekend with the exception of a minor garage door issue. (to be fixed this morning) 


Saturday, Steve surprised me with date night ( sushi & ice skating ) at the rink of dreams at City Hall. I'd not been on my skates since well before having Euan and it was a lot of fun! 


I woke up to this guy outside on my deck this weekend. Steve was bored while waiting for the hot tub to fill. I was very impressed although he didn't last the weekend's warm temperatures! The snow is melting but I'm told it's not the end of it. 


Sunday was productive. Early to rise, house sorted and out to Rob & Cara's for an English Cream Tea, which was very good. Both Rob & Steve took up a love of cooking & baking while living in the UK ( a fine quality in a husband ) and one I sometimes can't imagine living without! *wink*

Later that afternoon we took Euan to his first Canadian swimming lesson - he is called a Starfish! It's not as advanced as the Water Babies program he was in in England, but that was expected with a community center lesson- he's happy just to be in the water again and looked very comfortable amongst the other starfishes. We ended our night watching the Golden Globes it was awesome to see Adele looking so well & the dresses were gorgeous; I'll admit there were a few tears during the acceptance speeches- I'm such a sap!

Happy Monday! xo



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful weekend!! Euan is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete