Wednesday 30 January 2013

MUSIC & MASTERPIECES

My sweet little bug and I had the best time at his Music & Masterpieces class yesterday. I think on a scale, Euan might have thought it was average fun, but I was pretty excited about this class and can't wait for next week. His favourite activity was playing the drum sticks. ( Dad should be proud. )

I came home yesterday wanting to learn all the names of the dinosaurs that Euan was playing with before class. I want to be able to teach him their names in the coming weeks... OK, all of the names might be a bit ambitious as that box was filled with a lot of dinosaurs. I described a few to Steve tonight and of course, he knew most their names! ( Sometimes I think he could be making it up and I would never know the difference) It all comes with his PERFECT persona. Either way I'm buying it baby!

Here are Euan's very first Masterpieces. A Cat necklace and a Dog hat.





No comments:

Post a Comment