Sunday 6 January 2013

GATINEAU

We might have been overdressed for the 1 degree and sunshine walk through Gatineau Park  but the English rose in me was happy as a clam. It was a busy day for cross country skiers, we had the foot path trail all to ourselves. It was simply beautiful, the snow covered trees and pristine trail was the perfect prize after having so many days inside this week. It really made me appreciate the Ontario winter I've been complaining about. Now I know what Steve has been talking about when he says "proper season."  I'm not sure I'll feel this way all winter, but if we have more days like yesterday it won't be that hard.  We had such a nice weekend- here are a few pics.


I wish all of my friends and family that are starting back at school & work tomorrow after the Christmas Holidays a really great day! xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment