Friday 18 January 2013

BIRTHDAYS

 These are my boys putting child locks on the drawers-yep, it's that time! Euan is always keen on helping Daddy around the house & Steve is pretty amazing at making him feel included.


To kick off the weekend I've started planning Steve and Euan's birthday. ( I had Euan on Steve's birthday last year.  The trainee Dr on duty that day bought Steve a cake which was really sweet. ) I called Jenny first and asked her if she would be willing to make Euan's cake... she said yes- Yay!  Here is a cake she made for a little guy in December.



We are going over to Jenny & Martin's this weekend for a Chinese Fondue and a few games of Ramolli. It's been ages since I have played but I remember it being a lot of fun.
I'll have to dig through our change bowls to find a few rolls of dimes.

Wish us luck and have a great weekend! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment