Thursday 20 December 2012

WRAPPED UP

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other."

We've been busy spending time with family and friends and joining in the madness of last minute shopping this week. I knew exactly what I wanted to buy Euan after spending time in Mariah's toy box. I went to find it the other day and they didn't have it in stock anywhere- this was my first taste parental toy disappointment.  Good thing Euan has no idea that he won't be getting Fisher Price's Noah's Ark  this year... *laugh*

My sister made Italian last night for our family-it was awesome. Euan is getting spoiled. He has been learning all about unwrapping of presents, nobody wants to wait until Christmas... we may need to borrow another suitcase just for Euan's haul! I love that it's all about the kid's in our family they really make Christmas special.

My little bug took a ride on his cousin's wooden rocking Harley Davidson. Dylan (Euan's cousin who is 18) also pulled out his time capsule and showed me the Harley Davidson leather coat I bought for him in Turkey when he was four; I tried it on Euan-adorable little biker!



I hope our next move is West so I can enjoy this time with my family on a regular basis. I'm having such a lovely time and the free babysitting has been a huge bonus -Steve paid Daddy Walker with a hug yesterday! *sweet* xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment