Monday 31 December 2012

WELCOME 2013

I've been sitting here reflecting on 2012 and wondering about my resolutions for 2013 The last year was a very emotional one. We had a lot packed in- having a son, finding a house, leaving a son, a transatlantic move and some other curve balls- but we made it to 2013

We are committed to this family and although I'm really not loving life being Christy every single day we do a pretty good job of making the best of it.

I'm a very lucky girl- I have the most loyal friends that have stood by me through distance, time and strains. I have the most amazing Husband and although he comes with a lot, I adore him more every day; his integrity is unquestioned. I'm excited to be sitting around our solid table with our children celebrating year in and year out.

I have Mom, Dad & Brothers that love me unconditionally and who would do anything for me.  And lastly, we live in a country that is safe and taken care of by a confident military who give so much of themselves for the sake of others.

Welcome 2013! May you bring light & love.

This Year I Will:

*focus on the present *put myself out there *commit to family exercise * be organised *be appreciative *sew *practice forgiveness *don’t forget to travel *play the piano with Euan *spend time outside this winter *be loyal *be happy *be patient *be silly *be kind -CWG

No comments:

Post a Comment