Monday 10 December 2012

MONDAY MADNESS

Where did the weekend go... I can't believe we are back at Monday. We have a list a mile long to tackle before flying out tomorrow morning. We completed all of our task last week so I'm pretty sure we'll get today's done.

What a brilliant weekend. GG's Christmas party was great. I lasted a few hours before wanting to get back home to my bug. It was great to be out with adults socializing for those few hours. We've had a very social weekend-our Friday night plans turned into Sunday night with J. She ran into some cake problems; her son came along and took a swipe off the corner of the firetruck she was making for a client just as she was finishing up- poor J. They came over last night instead.  It was a lot of fun and the cake she brought was beautiful!

I went to see the end of the Twilight saga yesterday- maybe it was all the hype but I didn't think it was that good. I did, however, like how they tied up all  loose ends- maybe I've  just outgrown it. I have a new movie friend though, we have already decided to see Anna Karenina for our next film.

Here are a few pictures I took last night of the cake and J's boys getting ready for a wintery dip in the hot tub.




No comments:

Post a Comment