Thursday 27 December 2012

A VERY MERRY CHRIMBO

 We had a very merry Chrimbo in Victoria, the day was spent with my entire family& we even squeezed in a few of my closest friends. Check out Santa in his new winter scarf- super handsome!

My Brother had everyone ( around 36 of us) over for potluck. The presents were spilling into the living room until the kids  opened most of them making room for the adults to enjoy the secret Santa part of the night... the best present was ski passes to Mt. Washington-what a great idea and a great way to spend family time together.

My favourite gift- this Jane Teething necklace from Hip Baby and since my little bug got his first tooth this week I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing it a lot! He's been so good about it, I expected much worse-he's a tough little boy.

We are spending the night in Vancouver before flying out tomorrow morning. The temperature has been so low in Victoria we are going to be in for a huge shock tomorrow evening!














1 comment:

  1. OMG I am in love with the globe ornament! Who gave you that!?

    ReplyDelete