Monday 22 October 2012

THANK YOU

What a whirlwind birthday weekend, and it's still going on just outside of the city in a perfect little cottage, just Euster, Steve and I.

 As I mentioned on Friday, I spent the weekend with some of my favourite people, doing some of my favourite things- it was perfect! I was spoiled. We ate lots of  good food, visited friends, I went shopping with L and had our traditional Starbucks date.

A huge thanks to our host this weekend, The Stanford's. They took care of Euan so that Steve and I were able to have a date night at Neptune Theatre and L took us to Shubie Park for a family photo shoot. L (aka my guest blogger) just keeps surprising me with all of her warmth and talent - Thank you L and family- big love!

We met up with another awesome couple and had Sunday brunch at jane's on the common before heading out to the cottage. The weekend was bliss.


 Euan made me the most amazing Birthday card.


I received a few really amazing presents, some of them I'll be sharing with you this week. My honey bought me something I've been coveting for quite some time it came in this little blue box.



What did we do to end a perfect weekend? Well, ate cake and watched the stars fall from the sky, of course.

Thank you!!!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment