Monday 2 July 2012

WHIRLWIND WEEKEND

The Gillespie's went on tour this weekend... Friday evening we drove to Brighton, we lucked into a beautiful ocean view family suite. After a few early morning showers the sun came out just as were heading to the pier. 

After a bit of convincing, Connor went on his first roller coaster, he loved it! It was also the first time I've been on any ride since having Euan, I will admit I was pretty scared but what a rush! I've been wanting to check out Brighton for a while but it's the kinda place you want to save for lovely weather. 

Next stops were Wimbledon, Trafalgar Square & Southampton for Lindsay's Canada party. What a whirlwind weekend. It was good to put any problems behind us and enjoy the weekend.








C and I disheveled after the roller coaster



Euan's first tube ride


1 comment: