Monday 16 July 2012

MOM FIRST


Ok. I'll admit it I've become a boring blogger. Among other things, I'm a new mom consumed with my sweet son and I love it! My blog has been the last thing on my mind and it's the guilt of following through that keeps me posting, although I know I'm lacking my usual feist. I've followed other blogs and seen this happen to other bloggers. 


We moved to England for a three year posting and as I wasn't working, if I blogged I felt satisfied with myself each day. Keeping a journal of my time in England is a huge accomplishment. Now I'm trying to figure out how I can save/backup, my blog if you know, do tell.

Don't panic, I'm not completely ready to give it up, but social networking has to take a back seat to my awesome new Mom job! That and I'll be traveling, packing and moving across the pond over the next few months. When I can I will... xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Christy, you are a terrific mom, and I'm so glad your baby comes before your blog!! But, you asked about backing up your blog... not sure if this is what you are looking for, and while I have not tried this, I think it is a great idea. Making your blog into a book... http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you S and thanks for the hint I'll try it. Hope all the kids have a great year at school. xx

    ReplyDelete