Thursday 7 June 2012

HOME SWEET HOME

Our HHT (house hunting trip) is coming to a close. It has mostly been successful and positive with only a few hiccups throughout the two weeks. Steve and I have once again accomplished something amazing together, we talked about what we wanted before we left England and came together this week to purchase the perfect house for our family. All of these big life events make me appreciate my husband more and more; together we are solid and it's one of the best feelings in the world. Now that I have got the sentiment out of the way.....

WHOO HOO we are land owners! Our home has a lot of great space and I can see us there for a long time if life/work permits it. It will be my first time living in Ontario and if you are going to move from England to Canada and leave the beautiful architecture and cobble stone streets full of history, I think Ottawa is the place to move- the skyline is breathtaking.  Come August we start a new adventure. Euan will be getting his Canadian passport and will officially be a dual citizen. I am looking forward to this next chapter!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home purchase! Enjoy your last bit of time in England... I sure love reading about all your adventures. I hope you will be able to continue with all that excitement once you are back in this country :) But perhaps instead of a weekend jaunt to Paris or Ireland, you might be taking a quick trip to PEI or New York!

    ReplyDelete