Tuesday 22 May 2012

HOUSE HUNTING

I've been gone for a while.. Internet issue's have now been fixed but my life has become very, very busy.  I'm in the middle of a visit with my Mom and online house hunting whenever I get a free second. We are moving back to Canada this summer. In a few weeks we will be off to find our new home in Ottawa, Ontario- everything is moving so fast, Euan is 3 months old now and has such a big personality and is talking non stop- just like his Mom! Thanks L for taking such good care of my blog I know we are all loving your weekly post. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. So, how did your online house hunting go? I hope it was successful, and that you are now enjoying the life in Ottawa. I also hope you find moving back to Canada as a good decision. This place has a lot to offer, what with being deemed as the best place to live in the world. Cheers!

    Denise Bolds @ Vancouver Canada Homes

    ReplyDelete