Tuesday 1 May 2012

Guest Blogger: Living MY Moksha: Week 1: Be Healthy


The challenge for Week 1 of Living Your Moksha is BE HEALTHY! The idea is to bring a healthy awareness to what we eat, and commit to making small, yet significant, changes to our diet.

Week 1 Challenge: No processed foods/toxins in the home.
Week 1 Supersize: 1-week daily practice.

This week I’ve committed to both the Challenge and the Challenge Supersized! Wish me luck! And maybe you’d like to participate with me, or make your own challenges up for this week with the first pillar – Be Healthy!


2 comments:

  1. This is fab-U-lous! I'm so proud of you friend. We have been internet free since the weekend even our phones are playing up. Best guest blogger ever.. thank you. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I dragged the family up to Cafe Nero with my lap top to check out your blogging! xx

    ReplyDelete