Monday 16 April 2012

CANARIES SPRING BREAK

 Last week we spent our spring break in the Canary Islands. It was lovely, just what we needed to get through the last bits of rain before the sunny weather arrives in England...

At 6 weeks old Euan took his first ever flight and was a superstar! We were so proud of him. The boys got some nice colour while Euan and I (English Rose) spent our time shaded under the big umbrellas. Euan also took his first dip in the big pool, quite the upgrade from the bath and a little colder too!

This was a family resort: standard food, all-inclusive, packed with kids, outstanding entertainment team- My new life? Yes, for the most part; I'm sure Steve and I will find some time to nip off on a romantic adult location again some day- I hope so anyway!









2 comments: