Friday 2 March 2012

LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL FRIDAY

Happy March & Happy Friday! I am certainly a lot happier today after having what is I'm sure one of the longest weeks of my life. A visit to the doctor was just what I needed.  Euan is almost back up to his birth weight 7.3lbs and we swear gives us little smiles. He is giving me at least 2.5 hours in between feedings and we are all thankful for the little bit of extra sleep after such a long week. I'm looking forward to having little outings again even if it's just to the back garden. The daffodils are shooting up everywhere and the first signs of spring are here, I love it. I can't wait to show Euan all of my favourite things in Bristol this spring. Have a fantastic weekend. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Laura Stanford2 March 2012 at 13:38

    this is such a wonderful post - glad your feeling so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete