Tuesday 3 January 2012

STROLLER HEAVEN

We've been looking around for the past few months at strollers; not only are they expensive but they are confusing! We've narrowed it down to four: the Quinny, the ICandy, the Bugaboo and the Sola from Mamas & Papas. The poor staff who sell these "travel systems" to first time parents should be given a ultimate customer service award. We've been back to every place at least three times. To be fair to the parents, the prices of these travel systems fluctuate like stocks, so just when you think you've found the one for you, they add an extra 200 pounds to the total price. This is called "The Business of Babies". My Mother-in-law has mentioned a few times that an 'umbrella stroller' would be just fine but, but, but... I can't see the light yet and probably won't realize half of her good advice is right until I'm on to my second child. Since we have a few months left I'm sure the shops will be seeing us a few more times! I'll let you know how it all turns out. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment