Tuesday 31 January 2012

AFTERNOON TEA

I had a fantastic weekend away with the girls, a bit too ambitious but still loads of fun! We started with tea at the Ritz London, which completely lives up to it's reputation... It was exactly how one would imagine; A group of great girls sitting around catching up over fabulous sandwiches, desserts, scones, champagne and of course tea. I love, when you do something fun and it's with the most perfect people. If I had gone with Husband it wouldn't have been the same experience, although still nice.

In my opinion, if you are going for an afternoon of tea anywhere it should be with a group of great girls fawning over the ooo's and ahhh's of the entire setting and having a proper catch up which is exactly what we did. Like anything great it went by too fast. 

I want to tell you about the Oxo Tower dinner too but my friend Ailsa (Angel of the North) is here for a few days and I want to make the most of her time here. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment