Wednesday 25 January 2012

35 WEEKS

I'm thirty-five weeks... I have 5 weeks left to go.

I'm feeling nervous and anxious and scared but I know women have been doing this for a very long time and I will be fine. I am pretty sure we have bought all the basics and are ready for Master Bump whenever he decides to come.

I'm not sleeping much at night, usually waking up between 3:30am and 5:00am, but take naps when I can during the day.

At the start of my pregnancy I was addicted to things like lemonade, sour candies and salt & vinegar mini rice cakes and pasta! Now it's pink grapefruits, oranges, homemade soups and more pasta, I can't get enough!

MB(master-bump) does move, but less than I imagined he might- just calm little movements like lapping waves.

I went in for a hospital tour the other day at St. Michael's and the thought of a home birth continues to makes complete sense; I need to figure out the details. I am sure the hospital is fine, just not what I was expecting- It's not The Plaza! Imagine- the option of giving birth at a Fairmont- my dream.

Speaking of great hotels... I'm heading to London's Ritz Hotel this weekend to meet up with the girls for high tea, shopping & supper at the  OXO Tower. It will be my last big outing before MB joins us. I'm so glad Lyndsay suggested we go, it's exactly what I needed. Our little foursome is bound to have a brilliant time,  I will take lots of pictures of the little cucumber sandwiches and write a full review upon my return! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment