Friday 25 November 2011

MARKET PICTURES

 What a fantastic night to kick off the Bath Christmas markets. The weather was warm- with music, hot cider and merriment nobody needed cold and snow to get them into the Christmas spirit. Steve's concert was fantastic and had a huge turn out. I loved watching all the kids dancing to the pipes and drums, very cool. We took the train avoiding traffic and it dropped us off practically right in front of the markets- only a 10 minute ride from Bristol. The only way to travel to Bath, I say! (parking is always a nightmare in the one way system town) South Gate shopping has expanded and looks incredible. It was open late and looked so romantic and festive with all the lights twinkling. I'm definitely in the mood for Christmas decorating now if only I could get Steve up to the attic to fish out my decorations. He is usually a huge humbug until Dec 1st - Maybe after last night he will be in the mood too! Hmmm....

Happy Friday! xoxo



2 comments:

  1. surprised he doesn't want to dash up to the attic - what is it that michael mcintyre called it? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "loft girls" I know I'm confused as well!

    ReplyDelete