Thursday 27 October 2011

SOUTH LAKES WILD ANIMAL PARK

 I've spent a lot of time at the Bristol Zoo our first year in England and have written over the past two year how great it is but 11 years ago I went to the South Lakes Wild Animal Park for the first time and clearly forgot how amazing it was. I was able to go back this week, it is closest I've ever been to such amazing creatures and I want more! I literally could have reached out and touched a few of these animals and it was a thrill. So much more than a zoo they allow you to interact with the animals in a comfortable environment. If you're not jumpy, that is!

If you're are anywhere near the Lake District the Park has to be on your list. It's a bit of a drive off the M6 and the main Lakes route but an amazing adventure.I loved all of the animals and had the best day. If you fancy having lunch you have a choice to eat in the restaurant or bring your own picnic lunch. Don't forget to pack your wellies!

We are all back home and I'm enjoying a few days to myself while C is at camp.







No comments:

Post a Comment