Sunday 10 July 2011

THE ROYALS VISIT CANADA

I was at the gym the other day and after my swim I caught the Royals visit to Canada on the news. I stood there in my bathing suit watching the entire half hour report amazed at how relaxed and comfortable they looked. It brought tears to my eyes.
(I'm a huge romantic and royalist). I've only seen the Royal family here once and it was more of a performance. I'm not sure we would ever see Will and Kate walking the parade lines in the UK. That being said, I've heard people were lucky enough to run into her on London's Oxford high street doing a bit of shopping for the honeymoon. Maybe this is how the new Monarchy will roll. Many of my friends have posted similar pictures to this on Facebook and it's wonderful to see. I believe I'm not the only one in love with this fairy-tale. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment